Thursday, November 3, 2011

Taking a day off!

I was up early again this morning, this time about 6:30 am.  I fed Squirt a new treat I found in her bird basket, and brushed the dogs and gave them fresh water.  I cleaned the bird feeder and water dishes, and filled them again with water, and placed scraps of bird feed on the tray, including sultanas and various seeds.  Haven't seen a bird since!! Go figure.  (Try to be nice to someone, and what do they do--not respond...............precisely!)

So, I decided to take a day off today, from unpacking boxes, shopping, doing errands or making telephone calls.  I spent a lot of enjoyable time on the computer talking to family and friends, and then just did what I wanted.

It has been such a lazy day, that I don't think I'll do it again for awhile.  My ankle and foot hurt like anything, and I haven't done anything today!!  Don't get it!!  Are they angry that they weren't allowed to hurt me as I limped around town on my normal errands and shopping trips as I discover things here.  Are they upset because I called a day of rest?? Get real!!  Stupid ankle.  Why doesn't it just heal already.  I'm sure my body and my ankle and my brain and my pain analysers, would really enjoy that.  The poor pain analysers have been working overtime reminding me of every pain my body has, on a constant basis.  Thanks, guys.  But enough already!!

Tomorrow I plan to be busy.  Very busy.  And if the pain analysers come with me, they better come prepared! Those are fighting words, boys!!!

No comments: