Saturday, April 16, 2011

They're back! Thank Goodness!

Yesterday morning I was up early again, as usual, and this is what I saw from my kitchen window....I had to grab my camera for this .....

(click on photo to enlarge)

 This was a Mother and her joey and obviously a sibling or a teenage off-spring--they tend to be family dwellers.....

(click on photo to enlarge)
As I attempted to quietly take some photos, they heard me, and knew that as I was out on the deck, I was possibly posing a threat to them...they were just acting cautiously.  I repected their privacy and went back into the kitchen, and watched them through the window....

After a while they became more relaxed and the joey began to peak out and get more active and inquisitive....the joey, as you tell from the pouch is becoming a fairly mature size!
(click on photo to enlarge)


(click on photo to enlarge)
As time passed, they began to feel that it was time to move on, and while they seemed relaxed, and safe, I respected their privacy even more, and only took these photos from my window.....

BEAUTIFUL!  

No comments: