Saturday, April 2, 2011

Escaping the wet

I walked by one of the glass doors leading out onto the front deck and this is what I saw:

Sound aleep!  Click on photos to enlarge..
I know!  I thought it was so cute!  He/She was very sound asleep.  I used my telephoto lens to get a close up, and then eventually just quietly walked out to the table and took a photo.  I came back occasionally to have a look, such a deep sleeper-really unusual here during the day for them. 

About an hour later I walked by that area again, and our deep sleeper had woken up--just like all of us do sometimes: 






Where Am I?





It's alright Dude!  We're here!

A bit ruffled, still dopey, wondering what time it is, and why am I here.....there were friends nearby to help....

Alright...I think I can do this.....


but this little beauty eventually flew away, to find something else now to do with its time.....













No comments: